|P L A Y S T A T I O N / P S - O N E
- Start MakeCD (3.2 or higher).
- Select the menu item Tools - Copy CD...
- In the MakeCD: CD-Copy window change the
following settings (all other settings should be left default):
|Enter/Select a CD-Image Directory
|Use image file
|Audio file format
|CDDA (= only data, no
|Format of the Writer
|Scan for indices
- When ready click Copy CD... to read
the CD info.
|If you are backing up a multiple track PSX CD and you are
not sure whether the format of your writer is "raw block contents" or
"cooked user data" make sure that the Data Format is set
to Raw Block Contents.
CD-Writer does not support this mode by default, it will take a fair amount of CPU power
as MakeCD has to emulate this mode internally.
- Now the CD information is gathered. This may take some time
- In the MakeCD: write window change Write mode
(DAO) to Test mode off and change Fix to
- When ready click Start to create the
imagefile & burn the CD.
|It is also possible to set the Write mode
(DAO) to Test mode on, when the Test burn is finished change it
to Test mode off and press Start to brun the CD-R for